Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MY Life My World

My life and My world where with changing times had to change the road

I never thought of being a good friend so never had a single one

I never thought of being a nice person so the reward was none

Had many GF's but every time i cared for none

Had many well wishers but gave importance to none

Got addicted to worldly things and then it made me feel really numb

Where had many fights and got appreciation from none

It was all the wrong things that made me look so dumb

Where i felt lonely as I was the only one

Every time I was told that this is not you who had care for no one

With ego in my mind again I listened to none

Where It was high time where the problems that I created couldn't be summed

Ran to my family to seek help from every one

Got the guidence but again adhered to none

Felt bad and Questioned God the only One

When will i be sensible enough to listen to everyone

This time Choose the right path again and tried best to listen to everyone

But there was one thing that felt strange as all what I had left was no space for fun

An illness that got me numb

But for sure got cured from the family without whom i was none

A Charm that persuaded me to have some fun

Ended up me in a position where i had no One

A life that started of with a roolercoaster fun

And ended up with person who was dependent for everyone

THATS MY PART OF STORY A STORY THAT WOULD BE DRAMATIC ONE FOR EVERYONE ONE

BUT A TRUTHFUL EVENT THAT HAPPENED WITH ME THE ONE AND THE ONLY ONE

by: Asad Khan